Thursday, September 8, 2011

MILK CHOCOLATE

  mmmmm, who loves milk chocolate???  Me'!

SKIN: Deesse'S Skins is proud to present the new skin line called DANIELLE, I am wearing Danielle Tan make up number 6 which is 799L and the pack is 2800L

  HAIR: Trina hair in dark Brown (245L) is new by EMO-TION's 

TOP: Poet Shirt in white is new By SASSY DESIGNS, 175L

DRESS: yes it is true, Cosmopolitan is a dress actually, But I kinda mixed and matched it with poet shirt, becuase I blogged cosmopolitan dress a couple of days ago...The dress is new as well and 175L available in fantastic colors
SHOES: I have amazing news from SIMILAR ITALIAN FOOTWEAR.. 
You all know The Store offers us  the best classy shoes in sl and the good news is that the shoes I am wearing are FREE for the exclusive group members of SIMILAR ITALIAN FOOTWEAR at the mainstore



0 reacties:

Post a Comment