Monday, September 12, 2011

COMING SOON






















"In the Olympic Peninsula of northwest Washington State, a small town named Forks
exists under a near-constant cover of clouds. It rains on this inconsequential town more
than any other place in the United States of America. It was from this town and its
gloomy, omnipresent shade that my mother escaped with me when I was only a few
months old. It was in this town that I'd been compelled to spend a month every summer
until I was fourteen. That was the year I finally put my foot down; these past three
summers, my dad, Charlie, vacationed with me in California for two weeks instead.
It was to Forks that I now exiled myself— an action that I took with great horror. I detested Forks."
                                                                                                                     BY STEPHENIE MEYER

          Anything Familiar?  can you get the smell of LOVE&BLOOD.. The story of impossible.. Everything begins in FORKS.....
                                     coming soon...

0 reacties:

Post a Comment