Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MIDNIGHT SUN







     When I first wore this fabulous gown it reminded me of Night, and the skin was shining like the sun. So I thought Midnight Sun would be a great name for the post. Lets see the styling tips, coz most of the things I am wearing s free... Yayyyy

   SKIN&SHAPE: I am a very big fan of Essences, not only becuase i has fantastic designs but also for the promo tems and group gifts. The skin I am wearing is the latest group gift of Essences (no group fee) called Maya, a lovely face with a great make up like the sunshine, and the fabulous Katy shape (70l with katy skin) still available at the store. And when two great things come together, Perfection is inevitable. Here is your taxi to Essences, the place where beauty is hidden

  GOWN: Fabulous gown with a unique style, took my breath away from the very moment I saw it, and to my surprise, it was free. Unbelievable but True. While you are trying your free gown on, dont forget to take a look around, Coz I heard The generous owner of Paris Metro has made Shroom discount of 200l for the certain gowns on the main floor. I will be there, as soon as I finish my post... Thank you RFB Morpork

  HAIR: Tracy Hair(200l) is the apple of my eye, I just cant help wearing it. Coz it s stylish and it going great with all my outfits. This is all Calico Inngman's fault. She is making fantastic styles, indispensable for me..

  EYES: FREE by Insufferable Dastard


1 reacties:

Jamesbrown Barrymore

Love the blog, great pictures! Keep doing such good work. :)

Post a Comment