Friday, May 13, 2011

DEAR DIARY

..... Dear Diary, today I spent my whole day all alone... I was sorry to see the couples holding and kissing each other but then I began to enjoy being by myself. who am I folloing... I was damn sad...
       SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY I AM ON MY OWN,
       IF THERE IS A SOULMATE FOR EVEYONE...









   SKIN: Meet Barbara.. This shy girl is  a NATURAL beauty with cute freckles,decent eyeliner makeup and sweet glossy lips  by IREN...  And only 75l. Get this cutie and make her smile

   SHAPE: I found this Lovely modifiable shape called Cupid on marketplace I was looking for a cutie shape for a low price and Cupid is exactly what i needed. Thank you to the designer of this shape, she did really great job and I hope she makes more shapes. (50l)

 SKIRT&TOP: When it is spring the first thing that comes to my mind is Flower Child, Hippies... I love the joy they have and how they reflect. And  that'S what inspired Acid&Mala designers for Culture Shock Event, they made these wonderful tops and long skirts for us... Fantastic creations..
Long Skirt is 100l, Mini top: 50l And Tunic Top is 100l, the event will going on till 22nd of May, so you still have the chance to grab these fantastic outfits; here

 HAIR: And a hair  so fabulous flowing in the spring breeze called Baylee is this weeks discount hair for 100l at Calico Inngman. The best hair store with best hair designs, visiti today Calico Inngman.. Speical Thanks 

 STRAWBERRY SET:  a cutie set by Glamorize only for 1l (at dollarbie department) to have more fun on a lovely spring day

  


  


0 reacties:

Post a Comment