Monday, May 16, 2011

EVERY WOMAN DESERVES TO BE BEAUTIFUL

    Such an ordinary Monday, I woke up and made my plans for the day. I decided to do some shopping, well this was ordinary too.. Anyways, you know I am full of self confidence and when I looked at the mirror to see the final me, I said a big wow.. I was feeling like a goddes...
   till I found this store called SNOW RABBIT!!!
where did my selfconfidene go!!



OMG! look at all these stuff around me!






my selfconfidence is back

I deserve a cup of green tea!









     SKIN&SHAPE:  My whole confidence shuttered on the floor of the store as I glanced around... A big Wow again, such a professional store, with the most fantastic skins and shapes I have ever seen in sl... I was enchanted and my head was turning, I continued looking around wth my mout open and I was dying inside with jealousy. Trying to hide my face, I came closer and stare my eyes to the fantastic skins around me... In a few minutes later, I had nothing left to hide... Becuase I bought this amazing skin pack called w005 in Amber tone make up base in pink... just like a dream, a skin so fragile and a shape so delicate, the pack includes, eyelashes, oepn mouth version  of the make up (there are 4 versions actually) and it is 1000l and if you want to buy the shape you should pay 400l. There are make up options at the store if you want to use lipgloss you should pay 80l. And the result you turn into something Supernatural... Thank you Snow Rabbit for your awesome designs

    DRESS: Lacey Dress is the newest release by Vero Modero, for ladies who has an elegant style. Especially the Bolero option makes the dress look more elegant. Just like the ladies in Paris. And what I really love about the dress is that there s a system asking you to edit your skirt anytime you sit. I normally hate to sit with the dresses coz the flexi parts dissapear, but Vero Modero made this wonderful system that you can sit anywhere you want. The fishnet is included (600l)

   HEELS: By Rei2 Fashion, by Rei2 Aya, Aulii Heels were designed for the exclusive customers of Shoe Fair . If you are saying that you need Style and you need Elegance, then you should visit Rei2 Aya's store at Shoe Fair, the heels are only 239l, come on, dont miss this exclusive opportunity! get these heels

   HAIR: ECHO hair in sandly blonde color is part of the sale called Sand blonde collection at 69 for a limited time... The sand blonde hair styles were discounted to 50l

0 reacties:

Post a Comment