Tuesday, May 10, 2011

AT CATALOGUE SHOT

     Being a celebrity is a hard thing, especially if you are a top model, that's who I am..  And here in the snaphots I am at the catalogue shot on a tropic island  and it seemed we were not the only ones on the island coz Paparazzis follow me everywhere I go, and there they caught me again.. But what can I say, I love the flash lights :)










   SKIN:  Yummy looking lips so kissable and irresistible, a skin so smooth and prefect looking called Yummy is the new release by JesyLilo.. You are gonna love this new skin line and Lilo is such a generous designer that free fantastic skin gifts available at the store
   
  SHAPE: An angel from above by R.icielli Creations, this fabulous shape will not be the only one at the promotion box, you will find the skin, free bikini and free awesome style jacket by R.icielli, only available on marketplace for 295l.. Yayyyy

  HAIR: a fabulous hair by 69 called KIMM 02, there is a sale on Sandy Blonde and silver packs of the hair styles, so you shouldnt miss  th,s wonderful opportunity to have 69 hair styles for such a low price..

   GOWN: This glamorous gown called Mirai ( means Future in japanese) is the latest release by Azul.. The colors of the gown is fantastic that it makes you want to have them all... I wish I were rich in sl instead of a broke blogger than I would buy all of them. Pick your gown , Coz this is Mirai, Your Future

   HEELS: the latest release by Hoc Industry, Noir Pumps 175l on marketplace

  POSES: Awesome poses again by Apple Spice, great pack for taking snapshots with gowns or dresses.. For Gown/dress Static Poses Fatpack and more please visit Apple Spice. you will never give up from Apple Spice. I am already an addict

1 reacties:

Anonymous

You look so stunning! :)

Post a Comment