Sunday, May 8, 2011

I BELONG TO DARKNESS

    My skin; so perfect;  cold as ice and smooth like a porcelain,  my eyes fool of mystery hypnotising everyone who dares to look at me, my hair flowing in the wind with the reflections of moonlight. I am the daughter of Darkness, I carry the evil in me, my beauty is deathly, my kiss is poisonous. you know you will never be able to see the sunlight again yet you follow me... Come, Come my beloved.. My doors are open and I lay on my soft couch cold as your grave waiting with my arms open. Come Come my beloved, it s almost midnight







  SKIN&SHAPE:  Skin: Morbidia Bloodcry (200l) and Gotsha  2 Shape (300l), Signature eyes moonmaid  (50l) by Silken Moon. I had never thought that I would like wearing Goth skins till I saw the Malicia Phyton's fantastic beauties. Be a nymph, an elf princess, a vampire or an extraordinary human. They are all unique and fantastic.. Thank you so much Malicia for making our dreams come ture

  OUTFIT: free on marketplace

  BOOTS: by Infiniti Mirihi, Basic Knee high Boots in red is the new release of Mary jane Shoes. and more to come, get your vamp boots at Mary jane Shoes, the shoe paradise odf Infiniti Mirihi

  FURNITRE:  ı-if you want to live in a fantasy world with full  of Gothic, medivial, antique furniture with low prim and reasonable prices, there is only one store I can tell you about. "NOCTIS" a fantastic world, captures you from the very moment you stepped into it. You are gonna love the store becuase the furniture styles are unique and definitely work of art, by Yelena Istmal
   Ruby Damask Chaise: with low prims and multiple sitting poses is 105l on marketplace and in world
   Egyptian Rug: 40l,  paintings : 40l, plant on table: 75l

   WELCOME TO MY WORLD, WELCOME TO WORLD OF DARKNESS..
 COME A LIL CLOSER DARLING, DO NOT BE AFRAID, I WONT BITE
                             GRINS....

0 reacties:

Post a Comment