Sunday, May 15, 2011

ALI, IF HE IS NOT YOU THEN WHO IS THE FATHER OF MY CHILD?? (part 1)

     The sun was shining and me, my little baby boy and my love decided to have a family picnic in nature...
 While the baby was sleeping, we were like lovers; intimate moments together... Awww
   But when my little baby opened his eyes, my lover became quite, He was like lost in very deep thoughts... And I asked him what was the matter... I was shocked by his answer. He said;
  "I have always thought that this baby was mine, but I have just realised that he didnt take after me! not a single part of me! Tell me whose child he is"
  I was devastated! But somewhere deep inside I felt that he was right.. But if this is not your child, whose child he is???
             Holly S..t!!!!








It's over Destiny!



OMG!!!


dont goooo!!

there he goes...

   SKINS&SHAPES: Me: The skin I am wearing is the Newest delicious appetizing release called Yummy by Jesylilo, each skin is 500l and the pack is 6000l
                                   Him: The skin he is wearing is called Ali, the new release for male customers, each skin is 700l... 
   I love Jesylilo, becuase you can find yourself wonderful skins and for your sweetheart. Its great that there are male and female skins&shapes. And I love the free gitfs and dollarbies :))

   DRESS: by Ivalde, a wonderful store full of vintage style clothings. the dress I am wearing is the july group gift of Ivalde and still available at the store Member Gifts Room

   SHOES: my  favourite Shoe designer is at Shoe fair, Yayyyy!!!  Rei2 Aya  has a brilliant talent and a fantastic imagination and she makes stylish shoes for the people who have a real taste... and the prices are very reasonable that it is hard to believe that they are true. Kupulau, Reddish Brown is special release for Shoe Fair and the price is 189l... The shoes are not available at the main store so please take the taxi that will take you too Rei2 Store in Shoe Fair

  HAIR:  Moa 02 in sandy blonde is 50l sale item of 69 Hair. I am not sure if the sale is still available but you can try :))

 BABY BOY:  My little angle, my handsome prince baby boy is by Munbabies (599l), the most realistic baby I have ever seen in sl. The baby is perfectly made that you can see him smile, sleep watch him drink his milk and you can change his clothes.. Aww so real and he is minee!! ( the stroller, the baby holder are included). If you are ready to be parents, please visit the link below and get your little miracle with a pack that will satisfy all your needs






0 reacties:

Post a Comment