Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"DID AUDREY GET ENGAGED??????" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


I heard people gossiping about the engagement party of Audrey. Well it wasnt only her engagement party that people kept talkingg, it was her engagement ring. I cant believe that she got engaged, before me! 
But I have news, If she got engaged then I am getting married. You are all invited.
No no, I am not jealous but my engagement ring is more expensive and bigger
well except the fact that there is no Prince Charming waiting, at the wedding reception.......
No I am not depressed and I am not jealous
I am just getting married :P












   SKIN: This pure looking lady is  Kira Paderborn's promo sale skin named Lulu, She is so purely beautiful and she is full of grace, She has everything that a bride should have. This fabulous beauty by SHAPES bY KIRA, Kira Paderborn (500l) for a limited time. Dont forget to grab the free hunt prices by Kira at the entrance and check her lucky boards cos they are giving fantastic skins for free.. 

   SHAPE:  A breattaking shape came into life by Sugar Planner,, the talented designer of Carpe Diem, the adress of the Premium Shapes. Premium shapes with reasonable prices. Kim is only 400l for you to have it. 

  WEDDING GOWN: ladies and gentleman let me present you sl's most amazing wedding gowns, by House Of Dashwood. you know wedding day is the most unforgettabe day in our second lives and the designer of the H.O.D. Dashwood Muircastle is doing her best to offer us the most stunning gowns ever. And she is very succesful at doing it, Dont you agree with me? The veil is included to wedding gown pack and it is only 600l https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Nicole-Wedding-Gown-Fantasy-Princess-Romantic-Wedding-Gown-Strapless-Lace-up-back-Wedding-Dress-TagFantasy/1793491

   HAIR: by 69 hair. Cass 01 Sandy Blonde Collection is 50l at 69, just as the rest of all Sandy Blonde Collection. Hurry up, coz the sale is for a limited time

   DIAMOND RING: There is no bigger ring than mine in sl.. It's beautiful becuase it is mine, Not Audrey's  (no,no still not jealous) The diamond ring is for free by group members of Crystal Line

   EYES: Homesick eyes 10l by ASS on marketplace

  POSES: Dreams, pose pack by Audrey Guter, the owner and the designer of Purple Poses. Yes, that Audrey I mentioned before. I was just not serious about her, well about being jealous part, the engagement part is true. And I wish her and her fiance a very happy second life... Mwahhhhhhhhhh Audrey :)


0 reacties:

Post a Comment