Thursday, May 5, 2011

I AM CULTURE SHOCKED

   Hello All, today I want to present you some new stuff  specially made for culture shock event, by two diffrent designers. And I have amazing freebies of course. let me start






 SKIN&SHAPE: Lovely Maya is the newest group gift of Essences with two more other gifts. And the fabulous Katy shape has been my favourite shape lately in sl and with Katy skin (there are make up options and skins in the pack) it s only 70l, very very reasonable...Look at the cutie above, dont you want to be just like her???

 DRESS; PANTS AND TUNIC: these awesome stuff were desgined only for Culture Shock by Ibizarre. Marissa Dress in 3 diffrent colors looking great on a lovely spring day. (I am wearing the pink, there are blue and vanillia options) and the pants are going great with Tunics which have awesome style. I really like them all, and if you like them too, here is your taxi to Ibizarre at Culture Shock

  POSES:  Awesome Poses by Hopscotch, my favourite is the one with Umbrella...It reminds me of spring rain on a warm day. take off your shoes and walk barefoot! Enjoy the rain with HopScotch

  HAIR: this fabulous hair is this weeks sale hair item at Calico Inngman, available till the end of the week for 100l. Dont miss it, coz it has a lovely style for a casual day and for the other days, take the taxi to Calico Inngman and get your hair style

   BOOTS: Basic Knee High Boots is another wonder by Infiniti Mirihi, the talented designer and the owner of Mary Jane Shoes... She made unisex boots as well, you should check them all. But these boots are not made for walking, they are made for adoring :)) Thank you Infiniti for your amazing creations

0 reacties:

Post a Comment