Tuesday, May 3, 2011

IT WASN'T ME!!

   Well it was a lvoely morning and I was ,in a hurry, on my way to the office and then I got the smell of the fresh coffee and I suddenly craved for that. And I just couldnt help it but to stop by to get a cup of coffee. It would give no harm to anybody in the office, as long as they dont know where I am. I can find a lot of excuses, like traffic, my alarm clock.. Right??
   Well, that was the plan... But everything changed when I saw my boss on the coffee line. It wasnt me!! It wasnt me!!!
    ohhh Sh.ttt!!




omg! Its Him. My boss is here





   SKIN&SHAPE: Simply Fabulous, you can feel that there is something mysterious in the way that she looks... Yes, She doesnt belong here, She is a fantasy, a dream that Malicia Phyton make real for us... Cocotte Skin (400)  and Shape (300) by Silken Moon Designs. And her big mysterious eyes whispering you something, that only you can understand. Signature eyes Moonmaid 50l. Be careful, when you step into Silken Moon's world, it can take you away... 

    DRESS: Bianca the new release, by Kunglers a fantastic store with amazing creations. I am wearing Bianca Classic, the best choice for the office; classic and attractive. A Dress which will make you feel self confident. Dont forget to check Surreal, Turquoise, Terracota, Abstract versions, they all have diffrent style which means will reflect the diffrent you

    HAIR: Tracy by Calico Inngman. It's really hard to find a favourite hair style at Calico Inngman, because they are all fantastic. But Tracy hair I am wearing is the apple of my eye, a great hair style , unique and contemporary. 200l, at Calico Inngamn. Dont forget to check this weeks sale hair styles.

    HEELS: fabulous heels by HOC INDUSTRIES, 175l on marketplace

   POSES: All the single poses used  in the snapshots by Purple Pose, the only place where you will find the most  fantastic poses in sl for the most affordable prices. For single poses and more here is your taxi to Purple POSES

0 reacties:

Post a Comment