Saturday, May 14, 2011

LORD! I NEED SOME INSPIRATION

 I march up and down in my study room, I am tense, Coz I have to write my newest post and nothing inspires me! I tried meditation, my spider nets, the broken glass of my library, my creaking floor, dusty carpets... Nothing nothing inspires me...






LORD MERCY ME! I NEED SOME INSPIRATION!!


EUREKA!!!
STUDY ROOM :  Definitely stylish, especially if you are antique style lover like me! Thats where I find comfort by Noctis. Fantastic stuff for reasonable prices and with style... Only for the ones who has real taste.. Thank you Yelena, for sharing your imagination with us

    The Left handed Captain's Desk: is 199l, Chair: 80l, Library: 110l( I love the nets and the broken glass), Tiffany Lamp: 55l , Paintings: 40l for each, all and more here waiting for you, enter Yelena Istmal's mysterious world full of fogg

    SKIN: Nam Hee is a natural Beauty came to life from Mother Goose's lucky Borads.. There are fantastic skins with fantastic shapes all around but the owner and the designer Milok Hermit is so generous that she gives diffrent version of the skins via lucky boards

   SHAPE: I love this shape, Cupid shape so cute by Mahli Shapes available for 50l on marketplace

   DRESS: a fantastic outfit with a style I found while browsing marketplace, The Designer is great, the heels in the snapshots are included, if you take a look at her online store you can see that all her outfit packs have shoes.. Amazing isnt it? You dont have to look for matching shoes for your outfit cos someone already thought this for you :)) Veronika dress with shoes are 149l on marketplace

 JEWELERY: and Eyelashes BY Chuculet only 1l for each

 HAIR:  Adorable hair Aylaa is the freshest release by Simply Britnee.. The hair got me from the very moment I saw it and I have good news Britnee has made %50 of introductory sale for the hair for a limited time, get your full  pack  100l








0 reacties:

Post a Comment