Friday, May 6, 2011

I am YOUR VENUS, I am YOUR FIRE, at YOUR DESIRE

     Yes, I am a Goddess and I have a right to call myself a GODDES... And I am egoiste, like all the beauties in history, Like Helen of Troy, Kleopatra, like Cindrella.. Ooopppss, ok ok Cindrella doenst count :)) Like Destiny Mollari







   SKIN&SHAPE:  Fabulous beauty,Aiko a prelease group gift by Belleza, including the shape and 4 different skin tones. check the group notice (group fee is 250l)

  GOWN: Well I am not sure to call this fantastic wonder ,by Flowerdreams Creations by Nile Karas, as a simple gown. Coz it is obvious that it is not. When I first saw it, it captured me from the very moment and I knew that I should have it. WEll I know it s a selfish feeling that I want to have them all for myself. But isnt it the name of the gown? EGOISTE! Are you egoiste enough to have them all? Ty Nile for your unique creations and your imagination is beyond my comprehension. By the way, there are 6 colors of this gown and two of them has special price of 300l, normally it is 600l, here

   HAIR: the apple of my, my lovely Monique hair with lilies attachment will always be my favourite by Calico Inngman., 200l

   JEWELRY: By Virtual Impressions. Beverly Set (360l) is another masterpiece by Chrissy Ambrose, one of my favourites among all the fantastic styled Jewelery Sets. Go and illuminate yourself with Chrissy's diamonds...

  HEELS: by Hoc Industries, 175l on marketplace

0 reacties:

Post a Comment