Friday, July 1, 2011

I KNO I KNO I HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT LATELY, BUT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THIS DIRECTLY?? (PART 12)

    well it is summer time as you all know and there is nothing more natural than going to beach to have some tan...
    And if you are at the beach, it is easy to realise people observing your physics and a friend who saw me after a long time just told me "omg, look at you! have you put on weight lately? Dont worry you are still beautiful enough to put men under your spell"
  What can you say in return??
   I would love to say
  "Hey Idıiot, listen to me carefully, my boyfriend left me and it was such a tough time for me. I know I have put on alittle weight lately but I am still gorgeous, gorgeous enough to steal your rich and handsome bf.Now shout your stupid mouth and get out of here before I kick your flat ass"
   I just smiled and thanked her for her coımpliment and walkway...instead
but did she have to tell this that directly....
   Women and their egos....








gotta do something about my fats :))
  SKIN: Fabulous Beauty Miha is the new family member of Al Vulo. Yes, she has the power to take control of all the men on the beach. Its clear that she has the self confidence becuase she knows she is a beauty. A big thanks to Hlin Bluebird for her unique skins and shapes. If you want Miha in pink, its price is 800l and the whole skin line is 2800l. I assure you that you will buy the whole pack, beucase she will put you under her spell as well :)) HAve you had time to check the new group gift of Al Vulo Yet??? Its fabulous...
  BIKINI: a Fantastic Bikini with realisitic attachments (even pareo) is the new swimwear bY MASHOOKA Designs. The store not only offers its exlusive customers clothing styles with an ethnic touch but also it makes a mixture of ethnic style with the contemporary and the result?? Something Unique and fabulous. Shile Bikini has 4 color options (265l) waiting for you at Mashooka Designs. 
   So if you are ready to rediscover the Fashion that you thought it was, here is your taxi to Mashooka... 
Once you have stepped into its magical steps, you will be its addict. Coz you have the taste and you know what fashion is..

  FOOTWEAR: If the issue is the beachwear, Mashooka has a pair of slippers for you to enjoy your beach time as a whole.. The slippers are only 199l and the generous designer and the owner of MAshooka Designs, Aradhana Voight, seems not have forgotten her customers. Becuase the bangles are part of the slippers.Well,The slipper pack includes a lovely jewelry set matching with your footwear. Here is the lm for the slippers
BUT PLEASE BE HONEST AND FAIR
Arent I lookin stunning in my
blue bikini? :)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment