Sunday, July 31, 2011

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

    I am the girl next door whom you follow secretly. talk to me if you dare






 SKIN:  by Jesylilo,  Tan Skin (shiny) is the Lazy Sunday Item, dont miss this gorgeous skin with this great deal

 DRESS: by Sweeter Than Candy, Effie Belted Dott Dress is 150l, the pink color is now on sale for 60l ( 60l Weekend Specials)

  HAIR: by Emo-tions called Yvonne one of my favourite hair styles and I am sure you all agree with me, 245l for each color pack and the whole pack is 990l

  JEWELERY: Lovely Earrings and ring options for right and left hand by Mashooka Designs

  HEELS: Xtreme Heel II was past group gift by N-Core second Life's number one shoe store

   All these decorations you see in the snapshots are by Artilleri, amazing things on the sim if you are a big fan of 50s-60s like me, and the music is soooo great

0 reacties:

Post a Comment