Friday, July 15, 2011

DONT WORRY ARADHANA! I WILL TAKE CARE OF HEERA

   So Aradhana is at one of her close friends wedding ceremony. And before she left she gave me the keys of her  office home and told me to take care of her pets... well there are cats but there is one who is very important for me. It is Heera...
  We have so much fun together and I believe the best part is when we play hide and seek....





you are bored like me?
What about playing hide&seek?

Where are you???

ahhaaa there you are, sweetie!
give me hug 
GOOD DOGGY














    SKIN: LAQ's newest release called Olivia, each skin line is 990l comes with 5 diffrent make up options

 SHAPE: One of R.ICIELLI's amazing shapes called Liv available on marketplace

  TOP: Amy in Lemon is one of the fabulous items from the Newest  collection Mashooka Design's and there are other colors which are as lovely as lemon and the price is 199l... 

  JEANS: They are sold with the Ruched  tops which come with 6 different colors by Thalia's FaShion.  The speical Price for the set is 250l only for friday, after Friday they will be sold from the regular price which is 450l

  PUMPS: Such a fabulous style from N-Core with such an affordable Price. Coquette in black is 295l

   HAIR : Alison hair 250l by Truth Hair
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/104/43/26

   JEWELRY SET: Aradhana jewels set is (1700l) such an exquisite set that you can find all the unique pieces of Indian Jewelery  Style. A  big thanks to Aradhana Voight, I especially love the nose attachment..

0 reacties:

Post a Comment