Friday, July 15, 2011

I AM THE VICTIM OF A COMPLOT (PART 14)

   Well you all know that I am trying hard to leave all the bad memories behind and open a new page. A close friend of mine called me yesterday and told me that it was high time I went out and did something. She told me that One of her friends had an empty beach house which  was for  rent and since noone had rented, it was a good idea to get together all the folks and have a beach house party...
 To be honest I wasnt eager, it was better to stay at home and live with the pas with the tears in my eyes...
   But she kept insisting and I found no excuse for that time and had to say Yes....
 Well we can say that I have lost weight recently and I am in good shape, I put on my make up, brushed my hair and of course didnt forget to put a false smile... AND I had no idea that I was the part of a complot theory

"i am tense" "no, not tense c'mon Des"
OK, Ready to go in?



"but why is it so quite?"

... and I went upstairs
still noone
till i realise
someone on the terrace



Omg, I realised that
there would  be noone
but me&him
"I am the victim of a complot
and is it a blind date?"
I will be honest; he is cool, funny and handsome



and the conversation went on,
it was like we knoew each other for centuries


Are we really flirting?
After some beer and watching the sunset

wow this is really us, who are dancing barefoot on the
terrace.
I AM RENTING THIS HOUSE!!!

   STYLING TIPS:

DESTINY:


SKIN: LAQ's newest release called Olivia, each skin line is 990l comes with 5 diffrent make up options

 SHAPE: One of R.ICIELLI's amazing shapes called Liv available on marketplace

 DRESS: By Remmy, FRee

  SLIPPERS: by Mashooka Designs 199l and The jewelry set is included.. Available both in sl and on marketplace. Yayyyy!!
  
   HANDBAG POSES: Wow the best handbag poses I have ever seen in sl with such a low price is by KRAFT, includes 10 poses both for right hand and left hand options

  HIM:

 SKIN&SHAPE : Apolo is one of the newest Releases by Unique Megastore. He is so handsome, charming and strong :)) Woww

 OPEN SUMMER SHIRT:  a great  shirt that will suit a man who has selfconfidence by Mashooka Designs and it is 145l both on marketplace and inworld store

 BOARDSHORT:  Well Actually this is a set including Tee and a charcoal Boardshort which looks great together is by Mashooka Designs which is 155l. You can mix them and create your own unique style.. A big thanks to Mashooka Designs for the Unique creations 

 HAIR: BY EXILE, freebie for men

AND the beautiful Beach house I decided to rent which is the best I have seen so far and I hope will bring me luck is by BAZAR, one of the best selling items on marketplace.
But if you just be patience, there is the opening of Bazar's new store
with full of promotions, gifts and newest styles which are unique..
So stay Tuned..

 WHITE BEACH HOUSE on summer sale for 999l

LOUNGE SOFA, with awesome animations including both couple and single poses is dollarbie




0 reacties:

Post a Comment