Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I AM ON THE COVER OF MASHOOKA DESIGN'S NEW COLLECTION! I AM A REAL STAR NOW

    Hello Guys,
I am really excited becuase last night I was invited to the catalogue shot of the new collection of Mashooka Designs. and now I am on the front page and on the posters... Oh my Goshhh. wow the experience was something amazing and so is the new collection of Mashooka Designs called L'été. Here we go



  The new collection has just been out, for the new collection and more from jewelery sets to formals even footwear, visit Aradhana Voight's Fashion Temple! do not follow other people, let them follow you with Mashooka Designs' trend ad style

STYLING TIPS:

 SKIN&SHAPE: Artemis and Babe Doll by Unique Megastore

 HAIR: by Truth Astrid and Becky ( Becky is free at Truth  Distirct, become a member to grab this lovely ponytail)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment