Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I WISH TODAY WAS SUNDAY (PART 13)

http://freesladventures.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-kno-i-kno-i-have-put-on-weight-lately.html 
   ( This is where we stayed if you want to know, part 12)

 And well today, I really dont want to get up from my bed nor do I want to go to work...
Instead I wish today was sunday.. I would do many things, Destiny begins dreaming on her comfy bed.....
zzzzzz
I could just lay down and dream instead of going to work









mmmmm, I could have my breakfast on bed
Yummmyyy
Or read a romantic novel
Would be great if someone readed me





Like someone handsome, charming, passionate

we could just lay bed in and look in each
others eyes without saying anything
Maybe we could just fall asleep in each others arms..
his smellll


I just fell asleep and had a dream??
they were all just a dream?
omg! 

OK, time to MAKE A NEW START!
gonna loose weight
gonna find a new boyfriend
and oopps
Go to work
URGENTLY!!

 
  SKIN:  Cutie Pollon is still available for the exclusive group members of Al Vulo for FREE

  OUTFIT: was a past hunt gift by Evol which is not available in world anymore but available on marketplace

  HAIR: Becky available in all colors by Truth Hair for the Truth District group members

  SLIPPERS: cutie slippers available for 1l on marketplace

  BEDROOM FURNITURE: Yeah the heroine of the whole story is Nelle! who is Nelle? The bedroom set you see in the snapshots... The set is so fabulous and ready to make you have the best experience in your sl, alone or with your sweetheart... The fabrics change color and the poses are so unique more is that the prims are very low and the price? it is very affordable, 400l by BAZAR.  Bazar is a great store offering you fantastic furniture sets in sl and more to come! See the set on marketplace, the store is still underconsturction



0 reacties:

Post a Comment