Monday, July 18, 2011

SINCE YOU ARE ALL MY FRIENDS, YOU ARE INVITED!!!!!




  Hello Everyone,
 a few minutes ago I got this invitation the the GRAND OPENING OF "BAZAR" which is exactly like this


 "Today is a big day!!!
I am opening my first store in world ;-)


~BAZAR~ Quality homes and furniture products are available for some time now on the marketplace and after long preparation and hard work they will be ,from today, available in world as well.


So, I would like you to come and join me, hang out, check out my new furniture lines, houses, sales, gifts and make this day even more perfect ;-) And feel free to bring your friends with you.


The opening will officialy be at 10AM SL time.


Here's the LM......hope to see u there


                                                  Ria Bazar"
   If I am not wrong th invitiation says I can bring my friends with me, since you are my firends; we are going to the opening of Bazar Ladies& Gentleman. So please be there and dont make me wait..



WHAT'S DESTINY WEARING FOR THE OPENING?

 SKIN: BY Laq, one of the new releases called Olivia,990l for each skin tone and the skn tones come with 5 diffrent make up options

 EYES: By Unique Megastore, not free

 DRESS: Tosl members gift by Acid&Mala, it has 2 options one is used as a dress and the other as top, lovely, Yayyyy

 LACE TOP: One shoulder lace top in beige is by M*G*S* , a great store with lots of goodies, only 20l

 PANTS: Seasons hunt Prize by Kyoot, may be a bit hard to find :))

  EARRINGS: Fabulous earrings by thr magical fingers of Aradhana Voight by Mashooka Designs

  SHOES:  Lovely shoes(200l) by Surf Couture was posted yesterday, so check the previous post

   HAIR: Alison is 250l for each color pack by Truth Hair


SEE YOU ALL THERE :))

0 reacties:

Post a Comment