Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE TO HOLD MY HAND AT THE CARNIVAL

Yes, a carnival is always funny especially in summer time, Of course if there is someone to hold your hand and buy you cotton candy. I prented like I was having fun even bought myself  coton candy.. But I had to face the reality that I was alone. Who am I foolin...



  SKIN: Antalya Skin a  real beauty is a masterpiece by  Not Button's Skins, now there is a sale in Antalya Skin line, you can have the gorgeous make up options of Antalya for 99l (for sngle skins) and there are free group gifts which are amazing andddd New Desingns are on  the way...

 DRESS: a lovely dress including the accessories I am wearing is  by Indie Rose. You wont believe me but this lovely dress including the accessories is Platinum Hunt prize only for 10l. AMazing isnt it!!! Go and look for a jewelery box and this great dress is yours..

 HAIR: Angle hair is by Calico Inngman Creations 200l

 SHOES: Mana Shoes is the newest release by Rei2 Fashion,149l available in different colors

 POSES: By Apple Spice, Attitude pose pack 250l can be bought as single



0 reacties:

Post a Comment