Friday, August 12, 2011

FEELING ROMANTIC TODAY!


  I feel so different today, it's like love will find me soon, very soon... Everything I see is pink and Feeling so romantic today!





 SKIN: Vero skin, orchid make up is 800l fatpack is 2800l by AL VULO

  DRESS: YAaaY! finally happened! Mashooka Designs now at TDR ... A great start with this lovely dress with lace skirt making me feel so romantic and you can have Mirna Dress By MASHOOKA DESIGNS for 50l..

   HAIR: Alison hair is 250l by Truth HAir

   HEELS: Laced Heels romantic looking called Maia Liliac Silver, 690l by P10, see the other colors as well, they are all great..

   ACCESSORY SET: Cherry set is new release by Crystal Line 800l with color change option and has become my favourite lately, a big thanks to Crystal Line

  POSES: from new pose pack release called Attitude by Apple Spice Store, the pack is 250l, try the demos inworld, purchase the pack or the single poses. The choice is yours

0 reacties:

Post a Comment