Thursday, August 11, 2011

BBQ BY THE POOL

 I have always been a big fan of BBQs by the pool, especially if burgers are cooked... And I really help the people around by talking to them while lighting the fire, cooking the burgers and motivate them to do their best. Well I am always tired at the end coz my job is something really hard...
   I do that because all I want  is a burger, coz my stomach growling and I am really H-U-N-G-R-Y!!!



OMG, stomach growling, I think I can crib one of this delicious
burgers without letting anyone
                            
   SKIN:  Vero in pink make up 800l by AL VULO

   TOP: Sachika Tunic Top is the newest release by MASHOOKA DESIGN, 199l and 
is my favourite from the new collection Lété, but I will be honest with you, I have all the pieces from the new collection coz I love thel all.

  PANTS: Cute pants by Cashmere from sale, only 30l see the other colors as well they are so soft and seems like a great match with Mashooka Designs' new tunic top release Sachika

 HAIR: by Truth hair 88l at Collabor88

 BALLERINAS: Meena Ballerina's in rose is by Mashooka Designs 295l

 POSES: Garden Poses by Isis Boutique can be bought as single for 15l and the pack is 60l , Yayyy!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment