Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE LAZY SONG

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything


 I am sure you all the rest of the song, and if you had the same living room set as mine, you would sing this song out loud and spend the whole day on your comfy couch.. 







    I know you want to  have this lovely living room set called SUMMERLIN by Jessi Bunjie. I discovered Jessie on marketplace she is a very  talented designer with her fantastic furniture sets. It is a pity that she doesnt open an inworld store...  You can have Summerlin set with a %30 of discount price 294L and you can buy the pieces seperately...

The Lindsay skin I am wearing is group gift by MAMBO CHIC 

  The Ruffled top with cute straps in turquise is by BIRDY a store with the cutest style 95L

High Waist baggp pants in  Sea Breeze is another cutie style from BIRDY, 85L

The sandals I am wearing is by COCO Designs which has a clearence sale right now, 125L

Becky hair all tones was gfted to Truth District Members by Truth Hair

0 reacties:

Post a Comment