Friday, June 3, 2011

Yo Ho Yo Ho, I AM THE PIRATE'S WIFE

   I am the pirate's wife. My husband sets out to the open seas and I wait for him to come back every single day of my life. I know he will come back someday and will bring me treasures, crowns, diamond collars. I am the pirate's wife; strong and beautiful. Though I know that he aint coming back, I will be waiting for him for the rest of my life.













  SKIN: Gorgeous, Fabulous, beautiful, Glamorous, Elite.. words are not enough to describe Essences' new skinline Sarah. She is a breath taking beauty. The owner and the designer of Essences is working miracles and Sarah is like a work of art. Visit Essences today to meet Gorgeous Sarah and make her your

 HAIR: by Exile.This fabulous hair called Meridith in apricot was once a discount item to make more room for the new releases and it was 50l not available anymore. But subscribe to exile's to get awesome group gifts and to be informed about the new releases..

  GOWN: I was captured by the beauty of Azul's Newest Release called Suzana ,in amber, (850l) from the very moment I saw it. The most fabulous gown I have seen so far which proves that Azul is offering us the most stylish gowns with  elegance. Thank you Mami Jewel for your fantastic creations

  JEWELRY: Shannon Jewelery set in black pearls and diamonds is the prefect match with the gown itself. It is 360l and available at Second life's most stylish and  elegant jewelry store, Virtual Impressions. While you are purchasing your new set dont forget to check the group deals at the store, here

  HEELS: by Nx-NARDCOTIX. Fabulous heels named Mana Edith Ebony with an elegant style and is a great choice for your formal clothing, it is 950l at the store. ıf you are looking for stylish shoes with high quality, Nx-Nardcotix is the best place to meet your demand

  FURNITURE:
                         You love the furnitures dont you? well let me give you the clues about them. all the furniture items used in the snapshots are by Noctis, Second life's most amazing furniture store. All the furniture sets has  an antique style which captures me and the feautres are so realistic that I cant help thanking Yelena Istmal the designer of  Noctis a million times.Coz She is G-R-E-A-T

Sofa: Antique Brocade Sofa which  has 7 animations is 135l
Sidetable: with three leg is  55l
Orchids Flowers: is 45l
Indian Rug: This old looking rug with a reaslitic look is 40l, Yayyy
Book: the book decore with appereance change option is 45l
    THEY ARE ALL LOW PRIM AND THEY ALL HAVE REASONABLE PRICES
    THEN WHY ARE YOU WAITING???
    STEP INTO YELENA ISTMAL'S mysterious WORLD at Armada



0 reacties:

Post a Comment