Sunday, June 5, 2011

WHERE AM I? (part 10)

  "FINAL DESTINATION" shouted the driver of the bus, then I realised that I had been asleep since hte begining of my journey.
   You know I was on vacation to mend my broken heart and it was time to go home. A know a quote saying "Time heals everything" and yes that was true. Now my broken heart is not aching as much as  it used to but I have this problem, What am I gonna do with my weight!!!
   Anyways lets get back to the point.
I looked around the bus was empty and it seemed I missed my stop. Now I had to find another bus that would take me home...
   I thanked the driver and got off the buss then I realised that I had no idea where I was, this place was looking a like it had been abondened a lon time ago, so in an effort I tried to stop the bus but it was poofed and I had  no idea where it went.
 All I knew was that this place was creepy and I soon found out that there was noone but me in this hell, well at least I hoped there was only me









    SKIN: Sarah in peach tone (make up 07)is The newest release by Essences. The skin is gorgeous and the make up options are fantastic. If you want you can have single skin for 800l and if you like you can pay 2800l for the line pack. Happy Shopping!

  DRESS: free group gift by Halcali and you can find the accesorries for free as well 

  HAIR:  Group gift by Exile, check the subscription history and get this fabulous hair for free

  TRAVEL BAG: available for free with the passport, The travel bag changes color and the animation is cute

   SHOES: Free with handbags, Yayyyy fantastic. Hurry up to get yours

    LEGGINGS: Cutie leggings almost free by Jolie for 5l available on marketplace

0 reacties:

Post a Comment