Saturday, June 11, 2011

SPANISH GUITAR

"A smokey room a small café 
They come to hear you play 
And drink and dance the night away 
I sit out in the crowd 
And close my eyes 
Dream you're mine 
But you don't know 
You don't even know that I'm there 

I wish that I was in your arms 
Like that Spanish guitar 
And you would play me through the night 
Till the dawn 
I wish you'd hold me in your arms 
Like that Spanish guitar 
And you would play me through all night long 
All night long I'd be your song, I'd be your song "















  SKINS&SHAPES: Ambher The gorgeous (female skin) and Apolo The handsome (the male skin) are the fantastic new releases by Unique Megastore. they are available seperately at Unique Megastore and you can have either as single skin or as fatpack. Once you have them you will want more of them, Here

  DRESS:  Sofia is the new release by EMo-Toins, the dress can be used with the bolero option or without it, both looking fabulous and the price is  499l. Here

  HAIR: Dina hair  is looking great with realistic features and one of the new hair styles by EMO-tions, while buying your new hair, dont forget to check the new group gift coz it is great! 
  PS. Hair flower is not included






0 reacties:

Post a Comment