Sunday, April 24, 2011

YOU ARE WONDERFUL TONIGHT!!

It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."





   
    SKIN: Kayleigh Skin is Lara LEFKO's new skin release. The skin has different skin tones and diffrent make up options. A skin line you can expect everything in sl. Fabuluos, Unique and only yours by Lara Skin, the original one in sl.... Take a taxi to Lara Lefko's skin paradise and look around to find your unique beauty... And wear your group tag to get Lara Skin's new group gifts created by the magical fingers of Lara Lefko..
 MAINLAND: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Keswick/199/138/47  Lara Skin(group) by Lara LEFKO

   DRESS: Atlaua dress, the most fabulous one I have seen recently is the new Spring release by....................
Make a Guess!!! Yes, you are all right, it is the new release by Baiastice. I got the group notice the        other day and from the very moment I saw this dress I knew that it should be mine. And now it is... I am wearing it now and I know I look wonderful tongiht!! :)

  HAIR: By Calico Inngman the best hair store in sl with unique creations. The hair I am wearing is called Desiree and it s already become my favourite (200l)  Tp to calico Inngman's Hair Paradise and while you are picking your favourite new release, dont forget to take a look at her sale Hair.  there are 4 different hair styles with %50 of discount and the sale will end today... Hurry up 

  HEELS: This lovely heels called  Sonia Argent Gold Sandal by DBT 5l on marketplace

  Jewelry: by Virtual Impressions, Chrissy Ambrose. Beverly Set is a great one with flexi feature can be matched with both the casuals and formals. This awesome set is 360l at Virtual Impressions, the world of Fantastic Jewelery Sets...
  
    POSE:  This lovely Pose and more are waiting for you at Purple Poses by  Audrey Guter. Audrey Guter is doing her best to make us enjoy our second lives with her fantastic poses with Reasonable Prices. Both the couple pose and the single poses and More are waiting for you at Purple Poses

       

0 reacties:

Post a Comment