Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LOST IN ACROPOLIS

This magical beauty seems to have lost her way somewhere in Greece, Acropolis.  But she doesnt seem to be bothered.. maybe she is thinking that a Greek gentleman will help her find the way…









   SKIN&SHAPE:  Lets play a game! I am gonna give you key words and you will guess who the designer of the skins in the snapshots above is! Ready??? ok here they come; her skins are;
Full of Grace and Mystery, Delicate, Stunning and one last word Magical…
ANd the Answer is…. Yes, I can hear you all saying that She is Malicia Phyton, the talented designer  of Silken Moon Skins and Shapes. She is so full of creativity and imagination that she really makes her skins and shapes like they are real characters, with one  slight diffrence, they live in the world of Fantasy. When you wear her designs it feels like you are living a fairytale. The Skin and Shape I am wearing is called Cocotte, they are 700l together and if you like you can have them seperately, Skin is 400l and the shape is 300. The good thing is, her skin lines start from 200l which is a very reasonable price for such fantastic beauties. And dont forget her generous group gifts.
PS. My realistic green eyes are Malicia’s piece of art again and they are 50l at the store Silken Moon
    GOWN: What can I say about this fabulous gown wih diffrent skirt options and elegant style, called Neredie? so fragile looking but at the same time so sexy… Again, it is by Baiastice ,Sissy Pessoa’s another wonder. One of my favourites in her new collecion. But I will be honest, I love them all and I want them all. Maybe I should consider robbing her store while everyone is asleep? What can I do? I cant help it….
 But please it is between you and me..  So SHHHHHHH!!!!
   HAIR: Monique Hair (200l) is at the top of my Calico Inngman Hair list, you all know that. And I am sure it will be your favourite as well, when you bought it. It is both realistic and fabulous looking especially if you use Lily Attachment… Thank you Calico for all these unique hair styles
   POSES: tired of using public photo studios and want to take your snapshots in your favourite places?? OK you need Poses.. AND I will give you only one address. When you fist go there and see all the fantastic things at the store, you will become and addict and you will never give up from PURPLE POSES. All the single poses I used in the snapshots available at Audrey Guter’S Pose Paradise


























0 reacties:

Post a Comment