Saturday, April 30, 2011

OMG!! I WAS INVITED TO ROYAL WEDDING








SKIN&SHAPE: This fantastic beauty and fit shape with slender feature  is called Tess (295l), whic  is another promo item by R.icielli. No Doubt that all of R.icielli products have elegance. But I couldnt imagine any other thing that will fit to such an occasion. I was going to Royal Wedding AND it was my right to be Elegant. Visit R.icielli’s marketplace store, a world of elegance
  DRESS: I heard the rumours, they were all saying that people would be wearing dark blue dresses, which is the color of Kate Middleton’s engagement dress. I was planing to wear one but then, I saw the new release of Vero Modero, Rome Dress, a green that I never saw before and I fell for it from the very moment. So elegant and stylish.. And At the wedding everyone was wearing variations of Blue. Except me, I was all in elegant green, Rome Dress by Vero Modero. Stay Tuned for the new releases of Bouquet Babii, Vero Modero
HAIIR: So elegant, completing me with it’s grace… Luna updo is by Calico Inngman (200l), thank you Calico for this graceful hair style
HEELS: BY Hoc Indusries, Guu Nishi, 175l, on marketplace
EARRINGS: available for free on marketplace

1 reacties:

Jamesbrown Barrymore

Such class and timeless features!

Post a Comment