Thursday, April 14, 2011

PERFECT COUPLE!

   I was about to spend this shiny day by the pool at the roof of my apartment.. Till he called me and asked me if it was okay to see me... I could hear the sound of  my  heart  beating fast and I hoped he hadnt heard it.
  Well the end it was a fabulous day, by the pool




   My skin&shape: By Lara Lefko, Lara Skin&lara Shapes  recent group gift ( which are 3 actually) Annah. Lara is such a  generous designer that she is giving 3 of her skns as a gift. And she says she is giving them as a gift becuase she has no demos at her store... So ladies, you have the opportunity to have these 3 diffrent amazing skins for free... Hurry to get yoursss

               http://slurl.com/secondlife/Keswick/199/138/47 Lara Skin (group) by Lara Lefko      



 DRESS: by Kunglers which is a fabulous store with full of elegant styles.. And this cute spring dress I am wearing is April Group gift by Kunglers.... (there is a group fee but it is worth paying)

 OUTFIT OF FCG: by Gizza Creations. Its free for group members and it s not the only group gift, there are many others waiting for the members

 HAIR: I am obssesed with Calico Inngman's Suzanne Hair.. A great looking hair with a lovely style going great with anything I wear... Thank you Calico for your amazing hair styles. And Suzanne is 100l only for the end of this week. Hurry up before its gone..

 POSES: Both this funny couple pose and single poses are by Purple Poses, a place where you will find the pose you need to enhance your sl to have more fun... enjoy your time with your friends or family with Purple Poses...

                            We were destined to be together! Dont you think we are the perfect couple?? :))                                            

0 reacties:

Post a Comment