Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU

I put a spell on you Because you're mine You better stop The things that you're doing I said "Watch out!" I ain't lying, yeah! I ain't gonna take none of your Fooling around I ain't gonna take none of your Putting me down I put a spell on you Because you're mine. All right!







I am hypnotizing all the men around me, turning their heads with the every step I take.. Like I am in a fantasy world or a fairytale... But this is too real...

SKIN: By Lara LEFKO, The Real Lara Skin in sl. And Alliyah skin is one of her beuaties freshly released at LAra Skin Store. This magical Beauty is given as a group gift for Lara Skin exclusive members... The gift pack includes 3 different skin samples. Since Lara dones use Demo skins at her store, She has decided to give some of her skins as demos and she is giving us for free...Unbeliavable but true... Grab your beauties for free and choose which skin will be your sl appereance! But I warn you, the gift is only available for group members of Lara Skin...
  MAINLAND: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Keswick/199/138/47   Lara Skin (group) by LARA LEFKO

   GOWN:  This stunning gown with a magical effect is by Paris Metro. Paris Metro is a store full of Unique Gowns with elegant styles, reflecting us the taste of Paris Fashion. The gown is called La Pluie (1500l) which I guess means Rain in French... Even the name of the gown is charming, no need to make any comments on it... Feel the Rain drops on your skin with La Pluie or Create your Unique style with Paris Metro's elegant gowns.

   HAIR:  An elegant updo called Luna with moon and star attachments could only belong to one hair designer  who has the vision to create what we need who is Calico Inngman.... Luna has an elegant and noble style for special occasions and 200l at Calico Inngman

  JEWELRY: by Ganked, which offers you sl residents to the most unique and modern jewelry styles. The one I am wearing called Adrift, the set normally has a necklace as well but I am not wearing it... The best thing about ganked is that the prices are very affordable and if you like contemperary jewelry styles, Ganked is what you are looking for...

  POSES:  Since I was born to sl I had searched for a pose store that satisfy my needs And I have finally found it. I find everything I need, couple poses, sinlge poses, friend or family poses... All of them available at Purple Poses for reasonable prices... Go& see yourself... You will never Give Up  :))
  
 HEELS: BY HOC INDUSTRY.. an elegant style for a heel can have. The heels change color you can adjust the skin easily. You are gonna love it... The price is only 175l

0 reacties:

Post a Comment