Friday, April 8, 2011

JUST PRETENDING

JUST PRETENDING
He seemed worried, approached me quietly not to disturb me, and then he whsipered with his soft voice “honey, you have been in bed all day. Are you okay? shall I get something?”
I pretended to sleep, didnt respond. And he watched me for a while then he sat on his cozy chair…
  
 
 
 
He thought there was something wrong & I wanted to be alone. In fact All I need was to enjoy my day in my pyjamas and my new bedroom set…                                                                                                                  But Shhhhhh, let s keep this as a secret
SKIN&SHAPE: by Lara Skin&Lara Shapes by Lara LEFKO. Samantha in natural makeup is a free gift by generous Lara LEFKO, available at her new store At Avastars. You all know how generous she is, I assure you she will be making more surprises for us, the members of LARA SKIN GROUP
pj’s:  Cosy pjs by VS, for a home sweet home day, available for 1l on marketplace            https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VSValentinesUnisexPJs/899415
HAIR: by Calico Inngman called Amie which is one of my favourites coz I love the realistic look of the hair available at calico’s store for 200l(per color pack)
COUPLE BED POSE: by Emme Pose, new release called Bon Jour Mon Amour available at the enterance of the store. Such a cute pose for couples. With many options for you or for both of you, please visit Emme Pose… Great poses are waiting for you to add some color to your sl.                              http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atlantis%20City%202/207/229/22
BEDROOM set: Yes this lovely bedroom set ,called Budding Romance, is the reason why my bf doesnt talk to me anymore. becuase I bought it a couple of days ago and its so cute and cozy that I just want to spend my time there alone and I dont want any interuptions… You think I am selfish? try this lovely set which has an affordable price on Marketplace for 299l, and see on your own. You will agree with me , from the very moment you lay on your bed :) )                                                                                                                        https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/JB-Bedroom-Budding-Romance-Full-Set/2099045

0 reacties:

Post a Comment