Monday, April 25, 2011

A WARM MYKONOS AFTERNOON







   A fabulous look and a fabulous place... They are so real that I feel like I am really somewhere in Mykonos, the soft wind caressing my cheek and the skirt of my gown flowing like a feather of a dove... And my prince charming whispering my ear that he loves me.. Awwww what a feeling...

 SKIN&SHAPE: I like checking marketplace best selling items and I found this amazing skin with an amazing shape by R.icielli, one of my favourite brands in sl which offers us sl residents beuatiful skins and shapes, clothing with a style,attachments anything an avatar need in sl and Angel Promo pack shocked me with its price coz I would never have a R.icielli product for such a low price. Thanks to Vliet who is a real talent, I could buy this promo pack for myself. Angel is not the only promo item. You will find more if you take a closer look and you are gonna love what you see... :)

  OUTFIT: An amazing Gown, with flowing skirts and such a lovely style , by PAris Metro. My first adress for Haute Couture and stylish elegant Gowns.And Dotted Armour Grape Gown is unbelievable but free by the generous and the talented owner of Rose Morpork. She has oepend her new store at Mykonos ISland and she is celebrating her opening with this fabuluos gown. She is so generous that you can find diffrent free gowns in each of Paris Metro Stores. Amazing isnt it??? Step into the latest trend of formal Clothing with Paris Metro which offers you only the best in sl

   HAIR: I feel in love with this fabulous hair styles from the very moment I saw. Annika hair (200l) is another fantastic hair style by calico Inngman no doubt the best hair designer in sl. Whenever I go to the store I am hit by the hair styles at the store and I want to have them all... I wish I were a millionaire in sl so I would buy them all... Find your un,que hair style at Calico Inngman and dont forget to check this weeks speical promo items coz they are perfect as well. Omg I should tp and buy mine :))

  HEELS:  Awwww my elegant heels, the higher they are the sexier they make me.... They are stylish, elegant and yes so highhhh , they are Baby Monkey Heels... Be careful while you are wearing them, becuase you all know that looking perfect may have some costs, like hurting your ankle!!! But it is worth taking all these risks becuase my heels are BAby Monkey

 POSES:  while the photographer was taking the snapshots, he was telling me to do this and do that.. I had to stop him. Then I made my show... As you can see in the snapshots I gave him the best shots he could ever see and he seemed really satisfied... Its all thanks to Purple Poses, by Audrey Guter who has the best avatar poses in sl for reasonable prices... Go pick yours so you dont have to take orders from a stupid photographer anymore about what to do, you teach them how it is done by Purple Poses

0 reacties:

Post a Comment