Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IN MY GRAND GRAND MA'S BEDROOM

   You all know I am a curious soul... A few days ago I found my grand grand ma's photograph, she was pretty, pretty as I am.. I fell asleep as ı was looking at her photos.In my dream I was in her bedroom..










    SKIN: BY Lara Lefko the owner and the designer of the original Lara Skin. Aaliyah is her new skin line. The summer is approaching and tan skins have become popular recently...  To have a tan skin Beauty, check Lara's new skin releases and while you are there, dont forget to grab your fantastic group gifts...

ADULT SIM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avastars/186/176/1003
MAINLAND: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Keswick/199/138/47 Lara Skin (group) by Lara Lefko

  OUTFIT: BY BAIASTICE...  The Owner and the designer Sissy Pessoa, has the most fantastic creativity and imagination that anyone can have on sl, thats the reason why you can find anything you have ever dreamed of. Fantastic designs everywhere makes you want to have them all... And there are exclusive gifts for Baiastice group members every month. The outfit I am wearing is called Antoinette and If I am not wrong it was once a group gift... Step into Sissy's Fantastic World

   BEDROOM SET:  I love exploring new designers. There are some popular ones and people keep purchasing their stuff. But there are a lot of talented designers even more talented ones. And Yelena Istmal. She is a very talented designer one of the best I have ever seen. She has a style and her furnitures dont have too many prim. If you need classic style furnitures with elegant look and the best part is they are all low prims and affordable... You will be an addict of her designs, I already have

   HAIR: by Alli&Ali, Fabiene hair once was a gift but available for 175l on marketplace.. You can use the beret option if you like



0 reacties:

Post a Comment