Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WE TOOK A WALK

  It s not a secret that there is a special one in my life.. It s so new yeah and my heart is beating so fast when i am with him.. I hope he feels the way I do for him... and I just dont realise how fast the time is passing when I am with him...I wish it lasts forever... Here is the photos that he took early today..he said he could take my photos all day... and I wouldnt say no :))
 You will like the scenery and you will wonder where this place is... This is my sl heaven, this is where I live...POPUBASE is waiting for new visitors and wants to be explored... :)









   yeah you can guess what happened next (Destiny blushes....)

Lets see what I am wearing;
    
   My hair is lucky board prize of D!VA, yuri2

 Denim Jacket is a past hunt price (shhh dont tell anyone nut its men stuff :)) )

 Denim  jean is recent gift of Coco Designs, free for group members

Grey tights are group gift of S@bbia, as the short blue boots; here

 My make up Cherry Skin belongs to an artist, Lara Lefko, my saver when I am in trouble... She is the creator of all these amazing skins I am wearing... Cherry is only one of them.. and she costs only 1l, at Lara'S underwater store at Popubase... the skin, the brown eyes and eyelashes are Lara Skin&Lara Shapes Creations by Lara LEFKO... dont forget only 1l am  not talking about hundreds or thousands :)) all here...

0 reacties:

Post a Comment