Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MY BF'S CLOSET

  I was with my bf all day... He took me his place.. well he has the taste.. I love the way he decorated his house.. And we had so much fun. I had real fun exploring his house... .he cooked for us and I washed the dishes.. but isn't it life?? Sharing?? well we even shared clothes.. I tried on some of his stuff ...well I think they all suited me.. dont you think so??













  You can  see how smooth and fresh my skin looks in the photos that my bf took.. There is no Photoshop... It s my real skin.. and I am revealing my secret! :)) I owe my beauty to the most creative and talented skin designer in sl, Lara Lefko... And Laura Skin is almost free by Lara Lefko, Lara Skin& Lara Shapes, in Popubase at Lara's Underwater store, like the Zoe shape I am wearing. they both cot 2l... Thank you Lara for your generosity...

  My Bf's closet is full of Maschienenwerk stuff including shoes, berets and sunglasses.. and everything is free

 Aysha Blonde is free by Loq Hair

0 reacties:

Post a Comment