Thursday, November 18, 2010

WINTER! I AM ALMOST READY









  I love my new make up Angelique, by Lara Lefko Lara Skin&Lara Shapes.. You all know that Lara is a very generous Designer.. Her skins are so realistic and highly detailed that it is really surprising to find them all for free or as dollarbies... Noone would ever do such thing in sl... Thank you Lara for giving us this opportunity to have these stunning skins for almost free... Enough talk... Here is your lm, to grab your new make up Angelique and delicate Zoe shape:

 My outfit is FTLO hunt price at Tyranny.. all you should do is to tp to the adress and search for a little robot...:))

  Limited Haiti VIP hair is no longer available... It was free when I grabbed it.. But Don't worry you can find dollarbie hair styles at W&Y

 Golden Chucks are by Maschienwerk and 0l :)) free from my Bf's closet :)))


  

0 reacties:

Post a Comment