Monday, November 22, 2010

DANCING BAREFOOT

  I always love flamenco dance and the warm breeze of Spain...  My boyfriend took me there, and I was like a Spanish girl from tip to toe.. but it took me a while to look like this.  Let me tell you the story...

    My make up was really important.. I went to Lara Lefko's Store at Keswick...  and I told her that I wanted to look like a hot Mediterranean girl... and ta daaaaa.. she touched me with her magical fingers and I was ready... Looking exactly like a Spanish girl( with Queen Larissa).... and when I asked her how much it costed me, she said I didnt need to pay for anything, Coz She said she liked seeing people happy and everyone deserved to look perfect in sl.... If you want to knock her door, here is her adress(look for Queen Larissa )

   I needed costumes; immediately... and I called one of my best friends in sl, She opened a new store where everything is cheap and elegant.. Most of them are free... And she told me to meet there soon so that she would find me the best clothes... And she kept her promise... She found me two stunning dress, hot like summer breeze... To find the best clothes for your special occasions for free, here is your new adress...

 One thing was missing.. My hair... I was upset coz I had no time, my bf was on his way and he would be at my place in a min...then something happened and Chichickie sent me the latest group gift.. It was an updo.. wine red..(check group history) The hair flower was a past group gift of chichickie
              













   and my shoes???? I am not wearing shoes... I am dancing barefoot...  I am falling in love... And the wine tastes fantastic...

0 reacties:

Post a Comment