Thursday, November 25, 2010

PINK DREAMS






   Pinks is a magical color... I feel like I am in a fairytale.. and my prince charming is waiting outside the castle to take me to a romantic night....

   SKIN&SHAPE: Electra Skin with pink makeup and Zoe Shape with delicate features belong to my Fairy Lara Lefko.. She touched me with her magical stick and I became a princess immediately..I gave a kiss on her chick and paid only 2lindens.... Wait my Prince, I am coming.... :P

 The pink gown is Morea Styles Thanks giving gift for free here....
  The taylor hair was free by Alli&ali but not anymore... Instead try the other group gifts and freebies...

 The king of Shoes has a new dollarbie, lovely high heels only 1l here 

 My stunning Jewelry set is by Artistry E. G. You should see her creations... Still waiting??? hurry up




0 reacties:

Post a Comment