Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Bride Of Atlantis

  I am the daughter of Zeus The God of all Gods,the daughter of Hera... Poseidon is mu Uncle and Cupid is my best friend.. I live in Atlantis, deep down of the blue sea.. Water nymphs brush my hair,  Sirens sing me songs.. I am the princess of Atlantis and today is my Wedding day











  
     Talented Artist Lara Lefko prepared me for this very special day.. My pure make up (Fallon) is the result of her delicate job... And my shape... is only a princess shape(Zoe)can show such grace.. And it is so easy for m to do the shopping at her underwater store in Popubase, coz I live in underwater... take a deep breath and swim to her underwater store where you will have fantastic skins and shapes only for 1l... follow the fish, they will show you the way...


   My wedding dress was designed by the most talented tailor of the underwater Empire... Diav Draconia lives in Wonderland with Alice, Red Queen, Hatterman &  more. No need to mention that she made the best wedding gown for me.. Seashells and waves surround my gown and my veil is a little sparkle of the deep blue sea..Maybe she makes another gown for you... December Wedding Dress is 25l only for a limited time)
Dont miss or Sirens may steal it

  Maybe a starfish or SeaShells?? Endra Graves....She gave me  the best Jewelry of the Empire. She dived into the bottom of the Ocean and found the most precious seashells for me..She named the set as Kaiho'i.So Precious and Mysterious... (175l)

  My mossy, wavy hair smelling salt, was made by the most talented hair dresser of the Empire... Alice Klinger... I dont think it is available right now.. but its my wedding day and my hair must be speical :)) only for me :)) Look for another hair style

  I live in Atlantis and I am the daughter of Zeus, the god of The gods... Princess Destiny
               Let the ceremony begin...

0 reacties:

Post a Comment