Monday, December 13, 2010

WINTER BEAUTY



  Let me introduce you Fallon... She is my latest favourite skin of Lara Skin&Lara Shapes by Lara Lefko.. Lara Lefko is a genious and she creates the best skins and shapes in sl.... And fallon has two make up options and a shape. the total pack is only 1l but the shape I am using is Zoe Shape that comes with a skin and my favourite. ı just can't give up on her.... and Zoe package again is 1l, if you follow the link below


      
Fabulous Gown Holly in Silver is december group gift of Purple Moon...great textures....I adore it

     Mega heels are by latest release by Tara, so realistic.. you are gonna love them (50l)

    
 Tanya Brown pack is by Truth 250l for each pack
   
 Topaz Nails are November gift of Candy Nail, still available for group members
  
 Sunset eyes are free on marketplace

0 reacties:

Post a Comment