Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YAYY....I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

   Yesterday i got a notice telling me that one of my favourite stores was open again and there was a sale at the store...
   i had written posts about the store before and i know that most of you were sorry to hear that it was closed.. but IMANI is back... Yes you heard it right. IMANI is back....
  completely changed.. with full of amazing stuff... you want to buy them all, it is hard to  control yourself. So be careful becuase everything at the store is 10l. Including the eyes and the hair I am wering.. Hurry Up!!

   And my friends keep telling me that I always change my appereance. i just can't help it... Generous Lara Lefko is offering us a lot of options that it is really hard to use the same skin&shape all the time. Her store Lara Skin&Lara Shapes is like a heaven full of skins and shapes for 1l.. Pick your shape, modify it as you like., wear your skin as your mood wishes... Be unique with Lara Skin&Lara Shapes.. Here;


     Nude Stilettos by Guu Nihsi HOC,100l on market place

   You know I always wear Artistry jewelry sets, because they are all elegant and piece of art... Endra Graves is designing unique jeweleries for her elegant customers and I am so happy to know her...












0 reacties:

Post a Comment