Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CHRSITMAS SHOPPING

    Sorry for being late, but I have been busy with christmas shopping lately.. There are huge Christmas sales that you may not want to miss... So you 'd better watch out, Coz Santa Clause is coming to town :)))
  
     Ricielli has a huge sale on Red items.. All the red marked items at the store are 20l. and there is a small hunt at the store, you look for 5 stars and pay 10l for each..By the way I love this sale, I bought great things for Chrsitmas... It seems I will be all in reds for next couple of weeks :))

   My hair is Alli&Ali creations.. I bought it only for 1l from marketplace... 

  My earings are part of a wonderful set named Giovanna by Endra Graves, Artistry... You had better go and check her elegant, stylish sets for Christmas...

  I am sorry that Lara Skins has no sale or discounts on skins and shapes.... The prices of the skins and the shapes never changes....
  I am happy that They are either free or 1l... 
Hihi you thought they were expensive right???? Lara Lefko is such a generous skin designer that she always gives gifts for free and if you have only 1l you can go and get the most fabulous, stunning, elegant skins or shapes in sl... No need to wait for the sale to come... Coz sale never ends at Lara Skin&lara Shapes... 
My gorgeous skin Queen Larissa was a gift by Lara Lefko and my shape zoe is 1l at Popubase underwater store... Just get on the taxi I am sending you...
For Queen Larissa Skin&
For Zoe Shape
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/POPUBASE/141/117/1 Lara Skin (group) by Lara LEFKO












0 reacties:

Post a Comment