Thursday, November 18, 2010

THAT'S WHAT BEAUTY IS...

   I am not a megalomaniac,contrarily I can be considered as a humble person...but not for today.. Coz I know how beautiful I am... I look in the mirror and I really like the lady looking back at me... Fascinating, stunning, fabulous....
  And who created this Make up?? Of Course my dearest, one and only friend LARA LEFKO..Electra Skin and Zoe shape are perfect together... the definition of elegance.. who wouldnt fall in love with such a beauty... an angel from above... Thank you Lara for this fabuloys skin and delicate shape... (they are only 2l)

  Fabulous hair is called as Taylor and two different color of the hair can be found as gifts at Alli&Ali

 for dramatic looks,  Eyes and Lashes are 2l at razzanova 

  Lipstick is part of a line called baby soft lips 20l, and navy nails are only 2l at Glamorize

  This beautiful gown is part of a hunt still going on at Paris Metro.. you will find it on the third floor on the table.. Just click to have this amazing gown..( you ll undestand what to click, when you get there :P)







   you are curious about the dazzling jewelry set I am wearing... I am sorry I cant give you the details now but it is a gift from one of my friends, who is very talented and creative...She doesn't want to be known at the moment but I think I will keep talking about her... Thank you so much E. ;)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment