Saturday, October 30, 2010

COUNTING MINUTES

    two reasons  to count the minutes...
1st there are only minutes left for Phoenix Rising to farewell to Sl.. you know when today is over it will be gone forever..( all items are 1l or 25l) So hurry up to pick up your needs while you can since this is your only chance... I did my shopping .. now its your time...




















   Hair is A*S Design dollarbie item, here

 Irresistable  Shoes are by urban girl all colors and other styles are 10l all together...

 Nails are by Glamorize 2l for each color

 Queen Larissa is the recent gift by Lara Lefko, including 7 make ups and 4 shapes... all you need to do is to tp yourself to Lara Skin&Lara Shapes Store at Keswick and have this gorgeous gift... Thank you so much Lara Lefko

  Well the second reason is there is a big Halloween Party at Popubase...I will be dancing with the spooky ghosts, talking to terrfiyng vampires and refreshing my makeup with witches :)) wow the party will be amazing..it will start 10 am I guess.. well I am putting some pics of the place so that you  can have an idea about how funny it will be... If you want to come join us, justs end me an im tomorrow and I ll send you the taxi.... have you chosen your costume yet??? :)))

0 reacties:

Post a Comment