Sunday, April 29, 2012

BEST WISHES FROM SOLARIA










Dear Mom,
I am in Solaria now, suhc a gorgeous  place with welcoming people and delicious food. So many things to discover
Today I found the chance to take a tour around the village and I was amazed by what I saw...
In most pcis, I am the one who’s taking photograph, but Sweet took a couple  of  photos for me to send  you...
I’ will write you more  in a few days...
Big hugs for you & dad
Des...


SKIN&SHAPE: Lily with seduce make up from Cream  pack, is 950L, with her gorgeous shape and cleavage options by [ HUSH]

HAIR: Jessica hair Chestnut pack is 150L by SIXTYNINE

ACCESSORY: The NAvi Set is NEW by Artistry by ~ E ~ for 375L, you can also buy your favourite pieces as single items 

TOP:  Colour De Mexico Mesh top is BEST DESIGNER EXILE exclusive item by :::LP:::

PANTS: Capri Lepore in cream is my favourite piece from COLDLOGIC for 
250L

EYEWEAR: Holly Sunglasses soo gorgeous with fantastic details, NEW by REDGRAVE , 390L

POSES: Fantastic poses from Purple Poses with such great prices...
A big thanks to Audrey Guter






0 reacties:

Post a Comment