Monday, February 20, 2012

YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!


It was another ordinary day for us, together we were having fun with the shopping cart
FASTER, FASTER!!!

YEAHHHH!
 Now it was my turn to give him a ride.. at first I was all innocent..
Suddenly I was tempted by the devil side inside me
He was having fun till he realised that he was going
right through the water with
the shopping cart
Yeah that was soo funny to watch him flopping
in water

HE CAME OUT OF THE WATER, ALL WET. And
he took of his shirt with his sexiest look
But what does that look mean?
Why is he running after me?
I HEARD HIM SAYING " You will pay for it Des"
and he held me and kissed me before
throwing me to the water

We are both WET, SEXY and sooo
in love..
But Mister it isnt over yet!!
SKIN: Kuwait National  Day exclusive release by JESYLILO, there are 3 skins each for 200L

SHAPE: Samy Small Shape is 800L by ANNA SHAPES

HAIR:  Moriko essentials pack is Festival Of sin exclusive item by MINA HAIR

OUTFIT: Kay vintage is the NEW RELEASE by VMC for 10L with different top options

SNEAKERS: Candi Lo-Top sneakers are available at BABY MONKEY 

SHOPPING CART: All Shopped Out Mesh Shopping Cart is Special FESTIVAL OF SIN item by 
HANAYA- Yummy Collectibles
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Diablo/138/119/72

COUPLE POSES: Thank you Audrey Guter, the owner and the designer of PURPLE POSES, for her fantastic posing animations. Poseballs 47, 48, 130 were used in the snapshots each 45L
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kawaii%20Ville/192/77/24

0 reacties:

Post a Comment