Monday, March 14, 2011

Yeah I am this and I am that.. I know I change a lot but thats me. I choose my style according to my mood and I am in the mood of Rock YEAHHHH!
There is one thing that remains which is I am always a Queen but this time A ROCK QUEEN!!
HAIR: Nyota Hair is by Alli&Ali available only  on markeplace for 1l. Dont miss this cute hair style
EYESHADOW&LIPGLOSS: affordable at Glamorize. The sim has rebuilt and its much more bigger than it used to be, you can find all you need there. Dont forget to stop by the Dollarbie deparment.
SKIN&SHAPE: You dont need to worry Electra you are still my favourite skin by Lara Skin&lara Shapes. Thanks to Lara Lefko I have ELectra Skin And Lyndsay Shape for 1l. they are still  available at Lara LEFKO’s New store in previous Skin pack section. Thank you so mcuh Lara for giving us the opportuniy to have these fabulous and Unique skins and shapes.. I wonder what I would do without you ….
HEELS: Attiude Stiletto is another wonder by Infiniti Mirihi, Mary Jane’s Shoes. hey are not free but they are worth paying lindens. Infiniti ‘s creativity and talent deserves it. Dont you think?
OUTFIT : I had told you that Gizza Brand is offering its customers a wide range of clothing styles from casual to formal. This outfit proves that I am right. You can find anything you need as your mood changes. The owner and the designer of Gizza is no doubt a talent and she definitely has a vision and style.. If you cant afford this oufit which 350l dont worry, you still have group gifts ;)
To see more snapshots please visit he link below
 
http://amazingworldofdestiny.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/i-am-a-rock-queen/

0 reacties:

Post a Comment