Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"I AM TIRED OF SHOPPING, LETS MEET AT HOTEL CASABLANCA&HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE"


Snapshot_003
I was out all day shopping, I spent mos of my time Baiastice’s outlet store  because the sale will be over soon and the outlet store will be closed. I spent all my lindens and  you know I am not rich, so I am broke again :))Penniless but Happy. Coz they are all worth spending my lindnens.
Now here I am by the pool of Hotel casablanca and waiting for the girls. They are gonna tell me the latest gossips… :) )


Snapshot_013Snapshot_005Snapshot_011
Snapshot_014

Snapshot_006Snapshot_007

TOP&PANTS: a mix made by me :) ) you can find the stylish  Metal Satin Dress as top and Polish pants Gold in Baiastice Outlet store, the prices vary from 50 to 150l Hurry up before everything is gone :)
HEELS: Pats are giving a lot of group gifts to its members and blue sandals are only one of them. Go and grab yours… it is a great match with my  Blue Satin Top.. I love this harmony
EYES: Urban Girl’s group gift. You will find the folder in Group Notices
MAKE UP: Blush and Eyeshadow by GLAMORIZE. Blus was a past gift. And Eyeshadow is still available. I think it was 20l
EYELASHES: FREE by Virzeni Design
SKIN&SHAPE: Breath-taking ELECTRA… She will always be the apple of my eye.. This fabulous skin and delicate Shape LYNDSAY  are dollarbies by Lara Skin&Lara Shapes by Lara LEFKO.. She has moved to her new store but we still have the chance to have her miracle skins and shapes for 1l. We still have ime, Hurry up Ladies… Dont miss this chance

0 reacties:

Post a Comment